Big Firm Experience,
Small Firm Personal Service
WoodlingLaw, LLC, is a full service labor and employment law firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. Ruth Woodling has more than two decades of experience practicing in the area of labor and employment law.Schedule a Free Consultation
WoodlingLaw, LLC has extensive experience in all aspects of labor and employment law and litigation. The firm represents both employers and individuals and provides ongoing advice to business owners in the Atlanta Area and throughout the country.
If you are looking for representation in the areas of sex, race, age, national origin and disability discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and overtime violations, severance agreements, veteran's rights and whistleblower retaliation, please contact us for a free consultation.
WoodlingLaw, LLC provides counseling to employers on how to comply with the many laws applicable to employment today, and on how to develop innovative and practical solutions to their workplace problems.
About the Firm
Ruth W. Woodling, who has more than two decades of experience practicing in the area of labor and employment law, brings with her extensive experience as a partner in a large national labor and employment law firm. Ruth has been selected as a “Georgia Super Lawyer, Employment Litigation” on several occasions, and chosen as one of the Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine.
Ruth received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Northwestern University, and her law degree from Case Western Reserve University, where she was Associate Editor of The Law Review and Student
of the Year.
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States Supreme Court
- Second, Fifth, and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Nothern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating, the highest rating for legal ability and ethics
- American Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Law Sections of the Georgia and Atlanta Bar Associations
- Committee on Professionalism of the State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Atlanta Buckhead Rotary Club
- National Employment Law Association
- Co-Chair of the East Lake Women's Alliance
Promenade, Suite 1900
1230 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Fax: (404) 942-4421